Cheltenham betting promotions 2020: money back, free bets, extra places, odds boost
Bet365 - Terms and conditions apply : Sports betting | Casino | Poker | Terms and conditions apply : William Hill - Sports | Casino | Vegas | Live Casino | Casino Club | Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
March is the month when all punters and bettors from the UK, and not only, come together and turn their attention to one of the biggest and most famous horse racing events in the country: the Cheltenham Festival. It goes without saying that amazing Cheltenham betting promotions start to appear and glitter around for players to pick them.
Special Cheltenham betting promotions 2020: Money back
When the Festival comes back around, we will post all best promotions in this section. Meanwhile you can check the previous offers to get an idea of what you’ve missed. When the Festival comes back around, we will post our selection of Money Back offers in this table below.
|Bookmaker||Cheltenham money back||Visit Website|
|Betway||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Unibet||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Paddy Power||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|BetVictor||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Netbet||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Boylesport||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Ladbrokes||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|William Hill||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Coral||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Racebets||Money back | Coming soon||Visit Website|
Cheltenham offers 2020: Extra places & Special Offers
When the Festival comes back around, we will post our selection of Extra places and special offers in this table below.
|Bookmaker||Cheltenham special promotions||Visit Website|
|Betfred||Specials | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Paddy Power||Specials | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|William Hill||Specials | Coming soon||Visit Website|
All Cheltenham 2020 odds boost!
When the Festival comes back around, we will post our selection of Odds boost offers in this table below.
|Bookmaker||Cheltenham odds boost||Visit Website|
|Bethard||Odds boost | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Matchbook||Odds boost | Coming soon||Coming soon >>|
Others cheltenham special offers: fair play, free bets, ante-post
When the Festival comes back around, we will post our selection of free bets, ante-post & fair paly offers in this table below.
|Bookmaker||Cheltenham special promotions||Visit Website|
|Betfair||Other promos | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Paddy Power||Other promos | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Unibet||Other promos | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Boylesports||Other promos | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|10bet||Other promos | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Betfred||Other promos | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Coral||Other promos | Coming soon||Visit Website|
Bookmakers Cheltenham Betting Promotions 2020
What are the best Cheltenham betting promotions?
Choosing the best Cheltenham betting promotions in the run-up to the festival depends on your preferences and, of course, on your betting experience so far. Another important criterion is whether you are already a member of a bookmaker or you’re looking to sign up with the most generous one.
Here is a list of the best Cheltenham betting promotions prepared for you by the biggest UK sportsbooks. Bear in mind that this list serves as recommendation from our expert editorial team and it was put together after thoroughly research. Others may appear once the festival gets closer.
Cheltenham offers: our selection
- Money back offers: to enjoy these, players will have to bet a certain amount set by the operator. The free bets may be available for 24 hours even, depending on the bonus rules. These types of bets can usually be used in entirety on one single racing bet, and they apply per customer per one horse that falls.
- Bet credits offers: some operators sometimes promise new players a big win of up to £100 if they sign up and deposit the required minimum. With this kind of offer, sportsbooks will match players’ qualifying deposit in bet credits as soon as they place qualifying bets to the same value.
- Free odds boost: sometimes the total maximum win can go up to £200 bet for win or each way singles only. We recommend players to check the full list of t&cs, but it may be that the operators can offer a minimum of one boost per day even.
- Cash back and 0% commission on horse racing
- Cheltenham Free bets on the first losing racing when better a certain amount of money
- Non-runner no bet offers: a very traditional Cheltenham offer that asks players to place a bet on a horse running in one of the Cheltenham races; in case that horse is a non runner before the race starts, the players will get their stake back.
What to look for when choosing a Cheltenham promotion?
When the festival starts to be advertised, you will definitely stumble across incredibly generous bonuses that will be hard to say no to. To look for the best Cheltenham promotions you will have to pay attention to certain conditions and outcomes you can get when redeeming a certain bonus.
For example, you will want to check the terms and conditions of the offer to see if claiming the offer is easy. Taking into account factors like the wagering criteria, rollover requirements, the minimum deposit required to be placed, the time limit you have to claim the bonus is very important.
On another hand, we recommend you to compare bonuses between each other to know what’s the maximum win you can get if you fulfil all the bonus terms. Another important aspect to remember is that some of the Cheltenham betting promotions are only available to new customers whereas others will be offered only to existing players.
Curiosities and interesting facts: the Cheltenham festival in numbers
If you are looking for the best Cheltenham betting promotions, chances are that you not into this just for the winnings, but you enjoy the races and everything that comes with them.
That’s why, we thought you’d like to get your hands on some of the most interesting facts related to the Cheltenham festival’s history over the years. Here we go:
- There are 27 National Hunt races run
- The Cheltenham Festival’s longest race is during the National Hunt Chase: 21,120 feet
- The first horse to win the Gold Cup and the Grand National in one season was Golden Miller (1934)
- Also, the most consecutive victories ticked off in a Cheltenham was achieved by Golden Miller and Quevega (the first one was between 1932 and 1936 and the latter was between 2009 and 2013)
- Ruby Walsh was the only jockey with the most wins in a year so far (7)
- The number of Guinness pints sold at a Cheltenham event was of 265,000, 120,000 of bottles of wine and 20,000 bottles of champagne
- £4,150,000 was the biggest prize money won in a worldwide jumps festival
And finally, it is said that players bet an average of £150 million every day of the Cheltenham Festival, so it’s worth looking for the best Cheltenham betting promotions before the race to make sure that you get some good winnings back, right?
FAQ – Cheltenham Betting Promotions
Where to find the last Cheltenham Promotions?
On cheltenham-betting-offers.co.uk you can find all the updated offers for the Cheltenham festival 2020. Every year the bookmakers promote interesting offers for new and existing customers.
Which kind of Cheltenham offers we can get?
The most common offers are the No Runner No bet, the Money Back offers, and the Extra places offer.
Does exist a promotion for new customers?
Yes, it does. A lot of bookmakers make available interesting signup offers. Have a look at their websites to discover the dedicated offers, or compare them on our site.