Find out what’s a Cheltenham non runner no bet offer
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Cheltenham non runner no bet is one of the most popular and risk-free bets that you can enjoy and benefit from at the Cheltenham festival 2020. The vast majority of bookmakers in the UK will try to advertise one both for their existing customers but also for new players in quest for a generous bookie.
Cheltenham non runner no bet offers 2020
When the Festival comes back around, we will post all Non runner No bet offers in this section. Meanwhile you can check the previous offers to get an idea of what you’ve missed. Please note that the following bonuses are not available anymore and they refer to last year.
|Bookmaker||No runner no bet offers||Visit Website|
|Betfred||NRNB | Coming soon||Visit website|
|Unibet||NRNB | Coming soon||Visit Website|
|Money back | Coming soon||Visit website|
|Paddy Power||Money back | Coming soon||Visit website|
|Netbet||NRNB | Coming soon||Visit website|
|BoyleSports||Cheltenham NRNB | Coming soon||Visit website|
|Ladbrokes||NRNB | Coming soon||Visit website|
|Coral||Non runner money back | Coming soon||Visit website|
No Runner No bet – Cheltenham Festival 2020
Cheltenham non runner no bet is one of the most popular and risk-free bets.
- From 11th Jan 2020 at 9AM – Any single is now Non Runner No Bet
- Multiple Win or Place bets that include a Non runner/s will be settled as an SP accumulator on the remaining selections
- Place bets will be settled at 4 places for all handicaps & 3 places for all non handicap races.
What is a Cheltenham non runner no bet offer?
This is a great promotion that is really fun for ante post betting because you can place your bet early on and then relax and see how the odds turn in your favour. Basically, your bet will live a long life while you can enjoy all the races that are relevant to your wager. Let’s say that even if the horse you bet on isn’t running, you can still look out for your horse’s rivals and their performance in the races.
The only downside with any ante post offers is that in case the horse you bet on is injured, is withdrawn from the or enters another race (regardless of the reason), you will lose your stake. This is the thing with ante post promotions. But with a the Cheltenham non runner no bet offer, you get your stake back just as you would get with a traditional pre-race wager, meaning that if your horse is injured, your bet won’t stand and you get your money back. So, you won’t really lose anything in that situation. Looking for horse racing promotions? Check out here our free bets offers guide for Cheltenham Festival 2020.
Which bookmakers offer Cheltenham non runner no bets?
The biggest name in the gambling world will make sure to provide customers with a generous Cheltenham non runner no bet. Here are only a few of them:
- Some bookies have a Cheltenham non runner no bet offer on the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Ryanair Chase, Stayers’ Hurdle and Cheltenham Gold Cup
- ToteSport and Betfred put at their players disposal same promotion on the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Stayers’ Hurdle and Gold Cup races
How can you claim a NRNB offer?
To make the most of a Cheltenham non runner no bet offer, you have to comply with the terms and conditions:
- Sign up or have an account with the chosen bookmaker
- Deposit and wager the minimum required amount
- Be a resident of the UK or Northern Ireland
- 18+ years of age
- Settle your bet within a certain amount of days (usually 7).
Pay attention though: all Cheltenham non runner no bet promotions will have precise bonus rules and wagering criteria established by the operator in question. Make sure you check the full list before claiming the offer.
What’s the race schedule for the Cheltenham festival 2020?
The racing event will take between March 10 – 13, 2020. During these four days, spectators and punters everywhere will witness and be able to bet on 28 races as follows:
- Day One: Champion Day – The Sky Bet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, The Racing Post Arkle Challenge Trophy Steeple Chase, The Ultima Handicap Steeple Chase, The Unibet Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy, The OLBG Mares’ Hurdle, The National Hunt Steeple Chase Challenge Cup (Amateur Riders’ Novices’ Steeple Chase), The Close Brothers Novices’ Handicap Chase
- Day Two: Ladies Day – The Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle, The RSA Steeple Chase, The Coral Cup Hurdle, The Betway Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase, The Glenfarclas Cross Country Steeple Chase, The Boodles Fred Winter Juvenile Handicap Hurdle, The Weatherbys Champion Bumper
- Day Three: St Patrick’s Thursday – The JLT Novices’ Chase, The Pertemps Network Final, The Ryanair Steeple Chase, The Sun Racing Stayers’ Hurdle, The Brown Advisory & Merriebelle Stable Plate, The Trull House Stud Mares Novices’ Hurdle, The Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Handicap Steeple Chase
- Day Four: Gold Cup Day – The JCB Triumph Hurdle, The Randox Health County Handicap Hurdle, The Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle, The Magners Cheltenham Gold Cup, The St. James’s Place Foxhunter Steeple Chase Challenge Cup, The Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle, The Johnny Henderson Grand Annual
Each day, the races will kick off at 1.30pm and the last one will run at 5.30pm. Bear in mind that the Cheltenham racecourse is located near Cheltenham in Gloucestershire. This is easily accessible by trains coming direct from London and Birmingham.
How much does a ticket cost for the Cheltenham festival?
If you want to see the races live and from the stadium, you will need to purchase a ticket. These vary from race to race and depend on how close you are to the race. For example, for the Champion Day, Ladies Day and St Patrick’s Thursday tickets can cost anything between £25 and £76. For the Cheltenham Gold Cup day, tickets vary from £40 to £96.
On the off chance that the race meeting is cancelled or abandoned, you will get a full refund for your ticket before the first race. In case the racing is abandoned before the third or feature race, you will get a 50% refund on your purchase. Cash refunds are not possible on the day.